Today on the Romance Writers Weekly blog hop, Jenna DaSie asks, “Would you rather?”
1) Would you rather go way back in time and meet your ancestors Pre 1800’s or go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren Post 2200?
Knowing something about my ancestry, I’d rather go to the future. Will my decedents still be on Earth or will space travel have evolved to take us to other realms. On the dark side, they might be living a Terminator Salvation existence. Judging from the way people have been acting in the last few years it’ll be a John Conner world and I don’t believe it will be the machines’ fault, but a breakdown in civilized society as a whole.
2) Would you rather have no internet or no cell phone? Can’t live without the ability to research at home as well as Amazon deliveries.
3) Would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vador? I’m claustrophobic so Yoda, but I do love Darth’s cape.
4) Would you rather have the ability to fly or read minds? Fly Me to the Moon, baby!
5) Would you rather have mermaids be real or unicorns be real? You’d think mermaid since I love the beach. However it’d be the coolest to ride a unicorn along the beach. Even more cool, to fly on a Pegasus.
If you’re looking for a novel to warm you up this winter, my beach read, Hot as Blazes is currently on sale for $.99