This week: THE BIG GIVEAWAY!!!!
Romance Writers Weekly is celebrating our six month anniversary with a big giveaway! Grand prize is a Kindle Fire, plus free books and more! If you arrived here from Jeanne McDonald thanks for continuing the blog hop.
Instead of our usual questions today, we’re naming our top ten romances of all time, books, movies and more.
Don’t forget to visit the Romance Writers Weekly Page today for author takeovers throughout the day. I’ll be on at 6 pm. If you’re the first to guess the title of my pre-published military novel, you’ll win a copy of my novella, White Doe. And now: My top ten romance list w/a side of Dani.
- Gone with the Wind – Biggest love/hate of a heroine but damn if she didn’t get it done!
- Gladiator – “What we do in life echoes in eternity” Maximus
- Outlander – The story, the writing and so on and so on…
- Trial by Fire –Jo Davis – Hot firefighter, hot writing
- Immortal Highlander Karen Moning – They don’t get sexier than Adam Black
- Turbulent Sea – Christine Feehan – A hit man and a telepathic rock singer
- Nauti Nights – Hawt Dawg hero by Lora Leigh
- Something Borrowed – Geek girl wins the hero!
- She’s the Man – Teen flick with Channing Tatem – nuff said
- Kate & Leapold – Aristocrat from 1800s meets modern NYC woman
- Captive Passions – Fern Michaels – Female pirate pre Keira Knightly
Hope you’ll hop on over to Carrie Elks to peek at her top ten in romance. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!